2013 Cabbagetown Festival
1) When is it? Saturday, September 7 and Sunday, September 8. From 11:00 am to 8:30 pm each day.
2) Where is it? Parliament Street from Wellesley south to Gerrard in Toronto's east end.
3) Who is a vendor? We welcome artists, non-profit groups and private vendors. People sell everything from oil paintings, jewellry, handmade soap to one-of-a-kind clothing and many more unique items. Non-profit groups take advantage of the crowds to spread their messages with brochures and conversations right on the street. Food vendors will be limited.
4) What do I get? We reserve a 10' X 10' booth space for you along the Festival route, for both days of the festival. You must supply your own chairs, tables, tents and other furnishings. Generaters are restricted.
5) How much does it cost?
Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.921.0857.
6) How do I get a space? Please contact us via email email@example.com or call us at 416.921.0857 in order to get the application form and to find out the proper procedures.
We are NOW accepting all vendor applications and we will fill our spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.
You MUST provide a visual example of your work/what you intend to sell in order to be approved as a Festival vendor. This may be a photo or a link to your website/facebook page. This is to maintain the integrity of artwork being showcased at our Festival.
Download the applications here:
ARTIST VENDOR APPLICATION: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B46LEwdJptL-TTFtazVRTTAxNm8/edit?usp=sharing
CORPORATE VENDOR APPLICATION: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B46LEwdJptL-ekc5cnJITmlkaEk/edit?usp=sharing
NOT-FOR-PROFIT VENDOR APPLICATION: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B46LEwdJptL-NkZObkROSzlXM0k/edit?usp=sharing
Please check out the Cabbagetown Festival facebook page for available applications, 2012 photos, and further information: www.facebook.com/CabbagetownFestivalOfTheArts